DFO Sky Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the DFO Sky Guild Website~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DFO Theme Cover ect..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukaz
Admin
Ryukaz

DFO Theme Cover ect.. Empty
PostSubject: DFO Theme Cover ect..   DFO Theme Cover ect.. EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:07 am

DFO SONG COVER

RUSTY HEARTS SONG COVER
Back to top Go down
https://dfosky.rpg-board.net
NickyNickyNineDoors

NickyNickyNineDoors

PostSubject: Re: DFO Theme Cover ect..   DFO Theme Cover ect.. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm

I heard you like to play the ol' gui-tar
I like to strum a few tunes myself.
Don't cover songs myself. I just play whatever sounds good.
I don't really have much to say about your two posted. I find the electronic mumbo jumbo ruins it, that's just me.
Here are some samples.

This one is pretty straight forward, good tune on acoustics.

Okay...the lead IS a child's toy. Its some plastic piece of shit that you push buttons for cords. It was a good laugh that I could actually come up with any type of song with it. But enjoy.

And lastly, since I can not into playing DFO due to Nexon fucking shit up. I quickly recorded this. No idea what I was doing, just playing. Song really went from one to another then another.

Back to top Go down
Ryukaz
Admin
Ryukaz

PostSubject: Re: DFO Theme Cover ect..   DFO Theme Cover ect.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 pm

oh I see your not bad at the guitar yourself.
The acoustic stuff is nice, how are u recording it, just a microphone? the quality is pretty decent.
Lol @ the last song.
The second song I feel like could be in a game, the second riff is pretty catchy.
You see I want to produce music for games, so I'm just really into that snyth+guitar mix.

Here is some of my original works, they are still pretty synthy I guess, but way more guitar.
Pretty proud in the solo for this one

something older

something way older
Back to top Go down
https://dfosky.rpg-board.net
NickyNickyNineDoors

NickyNickyNineDoors

PostSubject: Re: DFO Theme Cover ect..   DFO Theme Cover ect.. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 pm

I see, I use a Boss digital recorder. Simple, clean, adds effects/distortions and can add drum beats to the recording. Nothing overly fancy and doesn't require me to sit in front of a computer or anything in that nature.

WELP forums dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DFO Theme Cover ect..   DFO Theme Cover ect.. Empty

Back to top Go down

DFO Theme Cover ect..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DFO Sky Guild :: DFO :: Media-
Jump to: