DFO Sky Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the DFO Sky Guild Website~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**** your mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necromatic

**** your mother Empty
PostSubject: **** your mother   **** your mother EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:42 am

Yea, you! **** you!

Now that I've introduced myself. Work is kicking my ass as of late. 8am to 8pm Mon - Fri hence my recent lack of activity. I want to do OV with some of you ****s. I don't care which one of you mother******s wants to ****ing do it the **** with me I just want to get it the **** over with, feel me? **** a real n**** out hurr trynna function.

Oh yea and who the **** wants to make me a ****ing cool Thief sig?

**** you to whoever wants to make me one and double **** you to whomever that doesn't.
Back to top Go down
SebastianVega

**** your mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: **** your mother   **** your mother EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 am

I'm appauled that you couldn't throw more implied swear words in that post. Whelp, I might as well use this reply to introduce myself as well. My name is Stormy, but since I don't know you people, you can call me Seabass. I do not hold a position in the Sky guild, but I am in Hangeki. I'm fairly new to the guild and this community. However, I am not new to DFO. In fact, I was here for when things were really bad, like random serial banning bad. And then, I wasn't around. You can guess why. Well, I'm back now, just can't stay away from this epic game. As we near the end of this post, I'd like to mention that I have a tier 7 alchemist in the guild, as well as a tier 4 or so animator. I don't use the animator much and he's not in the guild, but if you need something crafted for ya, just give me a shout. All my characters have the same tag-thing, SebastianVega, on the second page of the guild menu.

That's it, you can go now.

Seriously, I meant it.
Back to top Go down

**** your mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DFO Sky Guild :: [Sky]~[Hangeki] :: Introductions & Absences-
Jump to: